- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Everything was great, the visit was fast and easy. They provided me with great customer service.F.D.
Always straight with me about price and good service.Dan S.
This shop is one of the best shops I have delt with these guys really know what they are doing and they are reasonable on the price. Customer for life.Alec J.
AC quit working on the way up here, and got a recommendation to come by here. Owner is personable, professional and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose the problems (failed tensioner, short in a wire, leaky low side port and clogged orifice tube) have the parts delivered, and vehicle fixed in under 2.5 hours, while working on other vehicles. Fair price, too. Highly recommend them.Jovan M.
Mark is always efficient and thorough and honest. He has good hard working and friendly people working for him. He has cared for our vehicles for years and we are very happy.Bill F.
I was very happy with the quality and amount of time it took to get my car back. Always a good experience with them.Kim B.
Longs automotive goes out of its way to help you. They will look for used parts for you if you request. They are full service. Alonzo the customer service rep explains in detail what is wrong with your car. He or Mark will test drive it with you. They will call you with an estimate. They give you rides home. I worked for Ford and we don't give the good quality of service that Mark Long does. The best part.. what every they fix is fixed. You don't have to bring it back time and time again to get the right diagnosis. They fix it right the first time. I have referred 6 other friends to use Mark Long's automotive service. It a winner.!!!Pam S.
Hit a deer before dawn, had car towed to Long's. Got there around 10:30. Went & picked up parts at junk yard. Back by 11:30. Went to lunch. Returned to find car ready to hit the road at 2:30. ALL WORK DONE PROFESSIONALLY AND THOROUGHLY. WONDERFUL TEAM!!!!David Hoyt